Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Thank you and congratulations!

at 11:20 PM
Today is a happy and joyful day~

In the morning, it's really a joyful moment when I received a gift flew all the way from Kuching, Sarawak (ermm...not sure by Mas cargo or air asia or firefly ... )


waiyooo....it has been very very very very , super very long time I do not receive parcel or gift that board aeroplane one lorrr.. (* take this opportunity to hint someone..)

so, together Yuan Yuan and I opened the parcel slowly and we both felt so touch coz we got a very meaningful book and a "love letter" too.. ^_^


well, it's a very precious gift from sis Ai Siang.
She sent us a book which we need it so much to prepare for our future.

Thank you, sis Ai Siang!!!!


and

.. congratulations to Yuan Yuan!

Finally he got employed! No need "eat anggur" at home liao..

Praise God and Thank God!

I'm not sure whether this job suits him or not,
but I believe God has his way for him.

So, we had a little celebration at Lerik Thai Restaurant at Jusco Mall.
(wahh..so fast change topic and talk abt food liao ahh.., ??!! )



and we ordered Green Curry chicken..

however, it tastes soo sooo only.. quite disappointed ..


the fattening santan suites yuan yuan, but not me...

after the meal, I bought Teriyaki Sauce and black pepper coarse...



why??


coz I wanna get ready with the ingredients to make bento box for Yuan Yuan starting next Monday~ ^_^

yooohooo!!

my dream comes true finally!! Ureshii!!!!



Me: "Yuan yuan san, next Monday I'll make bento for you to bring to office ya.. I'll prepare snacks for you too..using my cute cute bento box..hehehe"

Yuan Yuan (with panic expression!) : "Huh? really ah? er.. can make nxt time? emnnn....let me survey the working environment 1st, I scare colleague laugh me ehh..."


Me: "aiya.. wont la.. they'll envy you la.. then they'll start complain their wives and ask their wives to make bento for them too.. wahahaha...then your company will start blow "bento - wing" (translated from chinese..)"


Yuan Yuan : "........."


sometimes, i threaten him that I'll buy a "hello kitty" bento box for him to bring to office .... and he was very scare .... (wahahaah.. bully him is my new hobby now.. )

This is my way to show my care and love to him as he loves food so much~

so, starting next Monday, I'll have to wake up EARLY in morning and make bento for Yuan Yuan...

yuan, looking forward for your bento luncheon lor..

erm.. if u dun wan hello kitty, then i use winnie the pooh or Cinderella, ok?



9 comments on "Thank you and congratulations!"

Well on August 11, 2010 at 12:35 AM said...

Actually u no need to purposely wake up early for doing the luncheon. I'm very considerable and I truly understand ur care towards me~ Thank you. lol

Chin Nee on August 11, 2010 at 12:37 AM said...

u dont pura-pura, i know you dont wan bring little bento box to office hor... hahahha.. i'll make for you oo..


erm.. only if i can wake up..hahaha

Jathniel Tong on August 11, 2010 at 3:33 AM said...

够力的啦。。。甜到...小心便当被蚂蚁抬掉啦。哈哈!

on August 11, 2010 at 8:34 AM said...

hahahaha...most welcome for the gift! Upload the bento le...so curious bout it...may be i shud make a cinderella bento for kai too, let's see how he react...

Chin Nee on August 11, 2010 at 11:43 AM said...

Jathniel: aiseh.. dun say like tat.. when u have gf, u'll have sweet sweet love also.. looking forward to hear good news from u oo..


sis Ai Siang: when i think ah kai eat cute cute cartoon bento and together with your two little one.. the 画面 must be very funny..

Jun on August 11, 2010 at 2:07 PM said...

nee & siang : tupperware better? lol

zijing on August 11, 2010 at 5:24 PM said...

oh..my heart is melting when i reading this post^^nyway,congrats to both of u lol:)
*for the one who willing to make bento,and the one willing to receive bento too^^

Chin Nee on August 13, 2010 at 9:11 AM said...

jun, i also bought lots of tupperware ..lol

Anonymous said...

You forgot Andrew Jackson’s Big Block of Cheese with nary a macaroni in sight.

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez