Monday, August 30, 2010

My hometown best kong piang!!

at 2:09 AM

everytime I balik to my hometown --- Sitiawan, I will buy this kong piang..

super delicious kong piang..

and eat together with the best cendol next door...

no word can describe it...

very soon, this Raya break, I can eat them again!!!! yeah!!!


still remember two years ago, it was yuan yuan's 1st time to sitiawan and tried the kong piang,
and he fall in love with them~

now, kong piang, kampuang and cendol are the reasons he wanna go Sitiawan again..haha

these are the pictures taken 2 yrs ago.



my two lovely sister..


pointing his name..haha


countdown... 1 more week, here I come Sitiawan!!!


0 comments on "My hometown best kong piang!!"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez