Monday, August 02, 2010

Busy afternoon~

at 7:50 PM


just 1 yr, and Yuan yuan has completed his master~ and me.. aii... mine would be nxt year.. too bad we can't convo together.


Well, today I spent the whole afternoon accompanying yuan yuan to his campus to settle his convocation matters.

so, I was like little penguin following him wandering around the campus.... from one department to another..

he say " it's a good chance to let u know well my campus.."

it's true, I knew the location of each department now.



1st, we went to computer laboratory to print out his convocation slip.


very serious coz the office is closing soon..


finally, shot his photo and taken his robe.



very happy ~


so, we walked AGAIN at pasar malam..

good exercise.. and we had our dinner thr..




very nice!!
ohh.. my asam laksa, yum yum..


the stall is on the lorry... amazing huh?




0 comments on "Busy afternoon~"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez