Saturday, August 28, 2010

meeting old friend & newborn baby

at 4:53 PM
today met my old old fren from my hometown , Ah Woon.

We have known each other since kindergarten..

what an old fren.. he's my best buddy in Sitiawan ..

we had lunch together today...

(ah woon on left and his gf on right)


after the lunch, I went to Mahkota Hospital to see this little prince..

my ex-colleague's new born baby boy..

kawaii neh...

I feel so touch when I see him... such a cute little boy..

I wish I can have one too...but i think two yrs later bah..


3.2 Kg...


Ah Gan ( my colleague , sitting) and her husband (standing)


She told me her next station after full moon = Marie France bodyline.

^_^

i think i'll do the same next time..

3 comments on "meeting old friend & newborn baby"

E-Han on August 28, 2010 at 9:39 PM said...

alrite, 2 yrs..
bro, keep tat in mind..
mwahahaha

Chin Nee on August 29, 2010 at 3:07 PM said...

ahhaha...he'll say " slow slow wait ah.."

Conteyuan on September 16, 2010 at 8:22 PM said...

Ah Well, be the man!!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez