Thursday, August 12, 2010

The meal's thanks giving song..

at 9:15 PM


It seems like we have been eating vegetables veryoften...

I should say, I have been eating them so often..

I dont really like veges until I meet Yuan Yuan, my diet changed...


he loves veges more than meat..so, i gonna adapt it.. and now, I also eating veges more often than meats.


the dinner last night, veges are freshly bought from Pasar Malam


Today's lunch~

vegetable tempura (carrot, aubergine/eggplant, sweet potatoes, flammulina on top of rice)

soup of the day (ginger + carrot + white raddish + minced chicken breast meat)

smiling to the camera with a mouthful of rice..

when he sees food...


Tonight we dabao variety of kuih - muih + Malay food at the Ramadan pasar petang..

Oishiii!!!!


I didn't know there's a thanks giving song for meal until I met the brothers and sisters from Sarawak.

I'm not sure why I didn't get to learn the song "谢饭歌” during my 7 yrs Sunday school..

but I now got the chance to learn it from Yuan Yuan..


感谢慈悲天上父,

赏赐饮食养我们,

恳求天父教我们,

自己有的分给人,

阿门。


although it's a simple song, but i learnt it for quite some time..

it's a meaningful song, I'll remember it always~

0 comments on "The meal's thanks giving song.."

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez