Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sunday mini luncheon box

at 4:07 PM


everyone knows my favorite games is "家家酒”

today i brought my lunch to campus after church with a very small container..

why leh??


because recently someone keep complaining me "over-fat" .. so i need to have self control on food...

so, one of the best way to diet is to use smaller container (so can't fit in too much food)

and of course eat more fruits and veges..

Hopefully, I can slim down back to 48kg.. and not only pray thanks giving for the food, but also need to pray for not gaining weight before taking the meal.


2 comments on "Sunday mini luncheon box"

Well on November 8, 2009 at 8:17 PM said...

well i have to state 1st, the 'someone' is not me ah. lol

Chin Nee on November 18, 2009 at 1:22 AM said...

u say leh?? not u who else ah?

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez