Wednesday, November 04, 2009

My Birthday

at 12:10 AM
November 3 is my birthday

I would like to thank everyone who has celebrated my birthday / sent me wishes.


Thank you, you've my birthday a memorable one~

12am.

1st birthday cake by Yuan yuan.

Kena tipu by him, he scold me and show me sour face, after all only I realised,
he wanna give me a surprise!

after tears, then comes more smiles.


second cake, by my colleagues.

also kena tipu, say eat lunch only, order sushi then cake yang datang.

I really didnt' expect a cake as I told them no need waste money. Economy no good.


we celebrate at Sakura House.
from left : Jean Wei, Pei Ling, Wendy, Lynn & beauty Huay Huay.

me? the roundest and biggest face.




Night:10:30pm
Mango cakes from my church members

really touched. They hide inside store room and "Sauna"
for 20 minutes to wait me back from office. Some more not enough chair to sit, so stand for 30 minutes.

so touch!

from left standing: Ah Jin, Chee doon, Aron, Joshua, Jing Rong, ah shou, che how
middle: ah heng, yuan yuan
in front: Jing yin & Me.


7 comments on "My Birthday"

lkjung on November 4, 2009 at 1:54 PM said...

ah well的好感人...哈哈哈....
你真的还以为他在骂你?没破绽?

秋芸芊 on November 4, 2009 at 9:44 PM said...

happy birthday !
haha! im late ~~

lkjung on November 4, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

me too...happy birthday...

on November 7, 2009 at 9:32 AM said...

well...y u didnt post ur birthday photo with ur dear one neh? so secret one ah?
And, thru reading ur article, i found out tat everyone like to cheat u le..hihi...
Happy birthday :)

Chin Nee on November 8, 2009 at 3:12 PM said...

hahah...

i'm famous with "傻乎乎"

everyone likes to play jokes with me...

maybe i trust them all, so didn't expect that they cheat me.

to lkjung:
thanks. Ah Well really act angry so 逼真. no play play.. so i get cheated lor..and thanks for your wishes

to yanchu:
thank you, nxt year dont be late.. your birthday coming soon too..


to 爱翔sis,
Thank you. in my blog, I never post his photos because I'm very 低调 one...hahahhaha..

nxt time after married only i post.. i scare my students see my blog and gossip me.. so, need to be 低调 a bit..hehehehe..

on November 9, 2009 at 6:09 PM said...

icic...because u r too famous, so, have to be 地下情啊?no wonder i keep on reading ur previous post, dun have his face lo...hihi...happy patoing secretly then!

chez haw said...

my name chez haw ~~ haha...

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez