Monday, November 16, 2009

New portable chopstick

at 2:13 AM
Today I brought Gek Suan to town for lunch and shop around Dataran Pahlawan.

we had taiwan ribs noodles..

noodles is really nice, but problem is they gave us the disposable chopstick.

Guess what, I opened 2 sets of chopsticks and both ended up in dustbin because they are rotten chopsticks.

So, when we go shopping at Daiso, I bought a pair of chopsticks for Yuan Yuan, because he often eat outside. I didnt' buy for myself as I already have 3 sets of portable cutlery set (chopstick + spoon + fork)

Well at 1st he reluctant as all are cute type and pink color.

after all, I chose a black color chopstick for him, he still think girlish..

then I show him the word "men" written at the wrapper.

He right away agreed and paid it.
when we got home, I realized this => "the King of Kings"

haha.. I put "Jesus" in front of " the king of kings" as a reminder for him to remember that God is the king of all kings.

0 comments on "New portable chopstick"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez