Monday, November 16, 2009

Dinner at Ah xin & Chee doon's house

at 2:33 AM







4 Nov, the day after my birthday we had a dinner gathering at Chee Doon + Ah xin's house.


the main cook Cindy (in black shirt)..

and the 2 helpers..

here's chee doon

after cooked, some helped to clean up..

some were chatting and doing some reading at the living room..

everyone is very hungry and wait for food~

(notice that all are guy!!)


we get ready with the rice and the dishes..

we were soooo hungry that time as it was already 9pm...
(because they need to go pasar malam to buy the veges and chicken, by the time they got home, it was nearly 8pm.)

so we all eat together after prayer..

we have longan konyaku jelly + 7-up

(1st time trying this, it was really nice)

taa daa.. second dessert, my favorite cheese cake!

Chee doon make this and ask me to open ceremony ( because the day before was my birthday)

feel really touched!

(ps: yuan yuan, u should 反省反省..time to learn some bakery.. )

after the dinner, I dont need to pay single cent because I was the birthday girl~

Thanks to all of you, my brothers and sisters in christ.

This is a bonus for having a church life~


1 comments on "Dinner at Ah xin & Chee doon's house"

xynthian on November 22, 2009 at 8:52 PM said...

what a fun time cooking together and a good gathering with friends. Ah, I missed those time.
____

Haha, you want Nunu baby? haha. Yes, she is very adorable. And the dog from back is god, that's a very nice things to say. I only knew that after you told me. Very dumb...I know.

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez