Sunday, November 08, 2009

Cooking - guys job...

at 3:53 PM
today 7 morning 8 morning, I went to market to buy veges and chicken..

"someone" said will accompany me there, but over slept.. so i went thr alone.

thank God at least he still know he's wrong and help me cooked the chicken soup ( which is just dump everything inside the pot and let it boil.. who keeps the eyes on the fire?? Me lor.. who else..)

today, Pastor showed us some slides from their missionary trips in Chiang mai.

Pastor said, at that place, only men cook, the ladys will just "run here run there" (meaning nothing to do but playing around like little kids. )

If this happen in Malaysia, I'll run here run there too...hahahah

I dont really like to cook, but love baking.

if "someone" can cook well, then I'll focus on my baking.. (then you can see my blog with lots of cakes and cookies)..

so, if one day u see me update everyday or almost everyday with different pastry-s, then it means "someone" successfully become the cook-man.


sometimes, knowing cooking is a good thing, because when you are alone, you wont die of hunger but still can enjoy abundant delicious food.





I made breakfast yesterday to enjoy the lovely morning.
Pure green apple juice ( with no sugar or water)

and guess what, it's sweet!!

amazing! when u bite the green apple, it's sour, but when u make it into juice without water, it's sweet~!!
(If you don't believe it, you can try.. haha..)

and toasted oatmeal bread (slimming bread) + with cheese (super fattening)..


0 comments on "Cooking - guys job..."

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez