Monday, November 23, 2009

Meeting Ghost in office

at 10:26 AM
3 days ago, which was Friday night, I went back to office only to get something. Normally i'll stay in office to do my work but that night I went to Jusco to do some survey on food processor and hand blender, so I didnt make it to office.

Well, at 10:30 pm, I reach 5th floor (my office is on the 5th floor), when the lift door opened, I saw a student, and when i step out, I saw another man with bloody face (with white long gown) standing behind him, I was shock and covered my mouth with my hand (so that I wont shout out) and keep on skipping ( not sure why i skip, maybe over shock). I skipped for about 10 times only i stop, stopped not because I tired but during skipping, i realised, it was a "human".

The students keep apologizing and actually it was really fun to experience ghost.


so, i went inside office to take my things and when I stepped out my office and locked the door, I saw the white bloody "ghost" was still outside my office, 4 meters away opposite me at the corridor, so i request whether I can take a photo. Suddenly, someone walked from behind to my side and walking to my front. He's all in black gown, cover up till the head , I was soo shock!!! where comes another Ghost!!!?!?! and then.....the black ghost turn back to see me!!!!

I shouted aloud and ran as fast as I could, keep pressing the lift button while my tears starts showering my face...

and guess what?!!!
I heard them laughing!!


then coz of the laughter, I chilled, and start to think rational again, those are humans!!! -_-|||

so, I turned back and walked bravely and requested for a picture.

by that time, it was almost 11pm.

I've heard many ghost story at my block building, but I never seen or experience before, even the security guards are so scare to come up to the 5th floor at night.

So, from that day onwards, I no long come to office at night. Maybe few weeks later, I might forget about this and again come back to office at night.


click picture for enlargement




Actually they are from Emina's club, a club of Anime and those type of things, sometimes i'll see some cute girls dressing up like Chobits and walking around at my building.

Emina club was started by my good friends (during our undergraduate), who really loves those Anime stuff.


But so far, I haven't seen Naruto or Sasuke or Keroro or Baja Hitam... I'm looking forward for that, erm.. maybe I should write an email to them for an Anime Week whereby everyone will dress up like those anime characters.



2 comments on "Meeting Ghost in office"

Hazai on November 23, 2009 at 1:01 PM said...

and that, would be called Cosplay week =X

Chin Nee on November 23, 2009 at 7:45 PM said...

ohh, i see i see... Cosplay..

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez