Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Baking time~

at 11:00 AM

Two days ago, I taught yuan yuan make swiss roll.

he very smart, just one time I taught him, then he can make his own swiss roll.

(my apron fit his body so much hor? hahaha )

got potential to be a baker next time??

wah.. he make the cake more gentle than me.. he mix the egg so gracefully like a very feminine girl...

The recipe is very simple, just the steps are complicated a bit.



here's the batter he made.


and then, I asked him to make some pattern for the swiss roll using chocolate batter..

as he's good in art, I expect he might draw some cartoon characters ..

and.. the results..




is...







-_-|||.... ngiao~


"now is not chinese new year eh.. why u draw this?? " he really write it like writing a calligraphy.

ngiaoo..

When I saw this, I laughed and keep on laughing for few minutes..

and he still show his innocent smiling face looking at me with thousand of question marks on his head asking " cannot meh?? nothing wrong eh"






and this is the output..

hahaha, we add some raisins in it.


and then we roll it...
then chilled in the fridge.


The taste is really nice!


it's really amazing for a 1st timer who never bake cakes.

next month, banana/apple pie...


p/s: hopping that next year he'll make or invent many other cakes for me. then i can retire fully while he becomes the main cook.


3 comments on "Baking time~"

Jun on November 26, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

*laugh*春 with love shape? I really don't understand what he tries to bring out,lol. i suspect he must be writing something else but then wrong 笔画,将错就错.haha.

siang on November 26, 2009 at 9:26 AM said...

such a different dating activity!!
ANd, i finally saw his face in ur blog!

Chin Nee on November 26, 2009 at 1:29 PM said...

to Jun:
hahaha, the 2 love shapes I drew one.. hahaha..

i also think like that, he wont write 春 in a swiss roll. should wrong 笔画,then 将错就错.


to Sis Siang,



hehehe...this kind of activity only can be held once a year,haha. That's y i also post his photo once a year. it's really 百年一见啊!~

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez