Thursday, September 03, 2009

KL trip + Strawberry Yakult

at 5:53 PM

I went to KL last two days to meet up these "really long time no meet" friends.

so miss them.


from left: me, eelin, geksuan, jingyun, huwi ying, how zan

wonder where is cindy? she's the one take the pictures for us..

thanks cindy

emo girl...



After the dinner, i stayed overnight at Cindy's house

she show me her new "kachang"
curler and powerful hair blower

her collection of Armani products

then, she tries her new 'kachang' on my hair..
result cannot be shown here.
coz we both laugh for 10 minutes after she curled for my hair..
all I can say is, it looks like many snakes on my head.


her housemate is a bartender, he made this mousse
nice~

while letting her doing her experiment on my hair, she treats me strawberry + yakult juice and lots of pictures from laptop.

I'm the white mice.


Cindy loves strawberry, I love blue berry, so we are in berry family.

she told me she fall in love with strawberry juice + Yakult

and finally, i have the chance to drink it! nice, really nice!!

sorry,the pic is a bit blur..


0 comments on "KL trip + Strawberry Yakult"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez