Sunday, September 06, 2009

Happy Sunday~

at 10:37 AM
What time do you wake up on Sunday?

What do you do at 7am on Sunday?

today, I made Swiss Roll at 7am...


Not sure why I wake up suddenly..

at 6am..

then..

I roll myself on the bed for 1 hour..

give up and wake up...

thinking what to do..

then open my laptop..

continue with what i was looking at last night..

Swiss Roll recipe..

so, I brought my laptop and put on dining table, and start doing swiss roll..




Wireless is so convenient~

just look at the recipe online from laptop while making my swiss roll

it's really easy..

you can check the recipe at 菜虫mm做的蔓越莓瑞士卷

or

after bake... let it cold

this side is nicer, so we make it as outer skin

apply my favorite Blueberry jam..
really got blueberry inside one..

then roll it up like rolling sushi..

then put in fridge for 20 min.

taadaaaa....

nice lehh... of course must put on nice plate as well

let me introduce u my another buddy, Square plate. ( bought at Daiso at Rm5)





eat with my freshly squeeze orange juice

I must intro you this little glass..

I bought it 5 years ago, I name it Little angle glass.

they are in pair actually, but 2 years ago i accidently broke one of them.

so only left one now.. and I can't find such cute little glass anymore..


If happens you find any glass look like this (i mean the shape, not the pictures on the glass),

pls sms me or email me or leave ur msg in my blog to let me know abt it, I'll buy one dozen!




So, I have wonderful breakfast on my bed this morning..

Happy Picnic on Sunday~~

after eat, I go church.. hehehehe.

Perfect!




3 comments on "Happy Sunday~"

Well on September 7, 2009 at 8:04 PM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Well on September 7, 2009 at 8:06 PM said...

well i have to say this is the most delicious food you had ever made so far.

Chin Nee on September 7, 2009 at 8:12 PM said...

thank you. some more it's fat free!!!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez