Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lor Teen's wedding

at 3:03 PM
Lor Teen, a friend I know for so long that I couldn't recall how long we've known one another in the the I attended since 1st year in MMU.

She's really quiet but I like her so much because she's really really a kind-hearted girl. If u go to public bank near the city traffic light in melaka, then u can see her thr.


She has not much friends, 5 fingers can count. But praise God, she found a good husband. Her husband is twins, so, during the wedding day, I jst greeted without caring which one is groom.. coz they are too alike that I can't differentiate them.


Lor Teen + her mom




two candles, after married = 1 candle

Afican brothers & sister performance.. really nice!!!




Wedding Dinner



2 comments on "Lor Teen's wedding"

hy on October 1, 2009 at 12:34 AM said...

Congratulations to Lor Teen! She looked lovely!

Chin Nee on October 4, 2009 at 4:52 PM said...

yah, i feel the same

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez