Friday, September 11, 2009

New container + old pencil case

at 3:44 PM
Currently, I'm using this big pencil case.

1st because it has handles, i can grab it easily.

2nd, it's big enough. I can even put in my calculator.

3rd It's a product from lovely lace.. can't get anywhere else now because it's out of stock, so no one use the same pencil case with me.



This pencil case very useful.
the reason i bought it last time because of the little pouch at the head .
I can put my eraser and document pins there.

but jst a bit small. maximum can put 5 pencils.

If I put in highlighter and ruler, it'll burst!


Just bought 3 containers 2 days ago.

yellow one is made in China, while the blue squre box with 4 compartments is made in Korea.

No wonder the price of the 2 yellow container = 1 blue squre container.

blue container is for Cindy as her christmas Gift.


0 comments on "New container + old pencil case"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez