Monday, September 07, 2009

Kanebo

at 11:52 PM

Last week I not only went to KL to meet up my friend,
but also do my facial at Star Hill.

The beauty parlor named Kanebo.

well, cindy help me bought the facial package at RM180 (facial + hot stone spa + 1 lipstick)

at 1st i felt so "heart pain" to spend nearly RM200 on facial..

then..

when I got in, sit down, flip through the menu,

Just realised that the facial itself cost RM288!!!

and I only do it for RM90!!

so, it soothed my heart a bit ..


so, I waited there and they gave me a welcome tea..

the tea is sweet and sour (not only got sweet sour fish, sweet sour tea also got)

with 2 pieces of dried peach.


when I saw the tray with tea and the fork, I felt sooooooooooooo excited & happy!!

why??

because i can picnic in facial shop!!!!!


( i think u might think that i'm gila, but i think u'll feel the same if u are there)

The fork is so cute!! I was about to ask where they bought the fork, but thinking that i'll still be coming next month, so i better dont do something which will make ppl think i'm a barbarian.

go facial shop, not the facial products that put besides me attracted me but the fork ah, cup ah.. tray ahh. and the "floor sink" that attracted me.

I think.. i'm really ...getting like aunty..


ok, back to the story,

then i eat while soak my leg in a "floor sink"

(syok nya!!! next time i must make one in my own house!)

really good idea!!


so, can u imagine, in an air con room, with hot tea and soak in hot water...

only one word in ur mind..

"wahhhhhhhuuuu~ ~"

relax and release all ur tension.

then, I continue for 1 and half hour of facial with shoulder massage.

i think, this is the best facial i have so far..

Star Hill, really no play play..

next month will go again to do my hot stone spa...

ps: too bad they dun allow me to take pic, else i can show u.

last but not least, thanks to cindy for recommended me this wonderful facial!!




2 comments on "Kanebo"

Cindy said...

My pleasure, dear. By the way, they are dried apricots not peach.

Chin Nee on September 8, 2009 at 11:37 PM said...

yakah? adui... can't differentiate them..hahah

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez