Sunday, September 13, 2009

Doriyaki

at 9:32 PM

Not sure where I bought before, but this time round I decided to make my own one.
Why suddenly wanna make Doriyaki leh??
not because I watch Doraemon cartoon, but because of my rean bean paste!
I bought a pack of red bean paste coz I plan to make moon cake..
but, after seeing the method... my head grow one inch bigger..
It just take so much kung fu to make it.
so, I use my red bean paste to make other things.
when I'm really free, only i'll make my moon cake.
Well, Doriyaki is healthy because no oil or butter or margerine..
(but still will grow fat if eat too much,
no, i should say face will grow rounder like the doriyaki shape! )

If you notice, Jusco also got sell, but RM1 for one. Really expensive!!
we made our own, u can add as many red bean paste as u want,
or u wanna change to green bean, yellow bean or blueberry jam or strawberry jam
or kaya or peanut butter + chocolate (sounds like waffle)

most important girls, when u become mommy next time, u can make this for ur children, then they can bring to school and will avoid eating those junk food.
Then your children will be very happy to school.

ok, I think I've crapped too much..let's enjoy the show..


铜锣烧的制作材料:

主料:蛋3个,砂糖50g,牛奶5大匙,蜂蜜2小匙,面粉180g(约16大匙),泡打粉/1小匙。红豆沙400g。
工具:滤网,电动搅拌器,橡皮刀,平底不沾锅。

1)砂糖用滤网过筛备用。把蛋全部放入盆里,用电动搅拌器打至粗泡,分三次加入砂糖,打至变白且完全打发。

2)加入牛奶与蜂蜜轻轻拌匀。

3)混合面粉与泡打粉过筛之后加如蛋糊中,用橡皮刀快速拌勻(用左右与上下方向拨拌,不要用画圈式,以免出筋)

4)覆盖保鲜膜,静置松弛半小时

5)平底锅加热,舀入一杓面糊(约1大匙),用中小火煎到面糊表面产生很多气泡,然后翻面再煎一会儿即可.


6)等饼皮放凉之后就可以夾上豆沙馅了。煎好的饼皮正面是颜色均勻的咖啡色,背面则是米黃色的。

7)夹上红豆沙,可爱的铜锣烧就完成了。
TAdaaaaa... very nice and delicious!
my brunch and tea break tomorrow!!
best serve with green tea / milk!

(**pls translate in google translator for English version)

0 comments on "Doriyaki"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez