Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Friend who has not seen for long time

at 8:11 PM
During my undergraduate period, I managed to know some friends from Manipal college (Medical school). They are Norman, Michelle, Stephen,and others...

One of them who I still keep in touch is Michelle...currently she work in Ipoh general hospital as a doctor.. while her lover, Uncle Norman, work in Sibu General Hospital..they are going to get marry by end of this year... Congratulation~ They are truly blessed ... However, they are wondering which church to get marry as both sides' parents are not Christian....Michelle told me maybe in Melaka.......but ...don't know yet...so I just wait for their invitation card...

0 comments on "Friend who has not seen for long time"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez