Thursday, July 26, 2007

Breakfast with Aunty Soo

at 12:13 PM
Breakfast at Kluang Station, Tesco.

2 days ago (tuesday), I had a wonderful morning spending together with Aunty Soo. For you info, she's my foster mother from my church. During my undergraduate period, she has invited me to her house for dinner, teaching me baking, sharing the word of God together and gave me abundance of advices.
When we chat again, I feel like she really like a mother to me and inspired me with many things. From our conversation, I can see her joy and peace which I hardly find from any other women. She told me all these are due to God's blessing.

One thing that I'll never forget from our conversation is that we may actually pray and talking to God every minute every second. How to do that?? well, she told me she pray for her husband when she iron her husband clothes, prayer doesn't mean you need to close your eyes, as long as your heart is heading towards God, God always listen to our prayer. when she iron the sleeve, she pray that God bless her husband's hands so that his hand can heal more patients (her husband is a Doctor in Mahkota Hospital). when she hang her children's clothes, she'll pray for them as well...

How wonderful that we can keep on praying for our loves one. This is how she gets happy and joyful all the time because God is with her all the time..

After that morning, I try to pray whenever i drive, cook, bake or eat.... I really can feel the difference as if you are not alone but God is by your side all the time....

You may try it too... God bless you~

0 comments on "Breakfast with Aunty Soo"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez