Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sick day

at 8:16 PM
This morning, I could barely get up from my bed due to visitation by my long time no see friends: sore throat, running nose, phlegm, headache , fever, cough..

...all come together.

Not sure why they came this time since it's not big days like Christmas or Chinese new year ..

well, totally can't do anything but just rest on bed,
feel vomiting when lied down,
so, i can only sit on bed.








my room is flooded with "snow" before I clear them up and just within 10 minutes, there are some more "snow" on my table.

due to medicine, I gonna take really heavy meal to cover my stomach wall from gastric.afternoon didn't eat much cause no appetite. just eat a plain porridge (also look like rice) with carrot before taking my medicine.



so, when it's 4 o'clock, I almost faint due to over starving.

So, finally encourage by Yuan Yuan, I decided go out and look for food.

at first plan to have a "hello kitty " shape mini moon cake, but it's out of stock.

then I saw some indians sitting outside a restaurant, they made me feel so appetizing.

so, less than 1 second I made up my mind , walked into the Indian restaurant and ordered my favorite Roti Canai + Horlicks with 1 ketul ice ..

after the meal, i felt so energetic, and proceed to do my aunty-shopping at pasar malam.

"Sky no do pretty" , it started to rain when i reach Pasar petang.
so, I hide under the big umbrellas together with a dim sum hawker lady boss.

it was a really good experience to feel how hard these pasar malam hawkers are but actually quite fun~ it's just like when we do the fun raising bazaar. Cool~



Thank God, less than 10 min, rain stopped and I continue my shopping.

when walking alone in pasar malam, it's really good as I can slow down my pace and looking around observing everyone buying their stuff.

after finish shopping, I just realised I wasn't driving my car but walking.

I really wish to put my 3 heavy bags of veges and fruits and just walk home.....!!
after hard "walk", finally I reached home and starts preparing my dinner as Yuan Yuan ask me to eat full and healthy.


here's my dinner set~


My dinner set (from left): sea coconut tong soi, carrot +orange juice , persimmon, cucumber + ground potato, rojak sauce, main red dish (capsicum, tomato & carrot) , rice , popcorn.


as usual, I eat on my bed.. ~ Love it!!~

5 comments on "Sick day"

Jun on December 17, 2009 at 7:17 AM said...

take care,get well soon, try redoxen the vitamin c,always work for me. God bless u =)

秋芸芊 on December 17, 2009 at 7:44 AM said...

sis, must take care urself orr

Ely ^.^ on December 17, 2009 at 9:46 AM said...

Gal...take care le..now the weather is not very promising.

...Yee Lin... on December 17, 2009 at 8:20 PM said...

Hope you'll get well soon.
(^.^)

Chin Nee on December 17, 2009 at 8:43 PM said...

thank you all so much~ I'm waiting for my last friend to come = fever..

haha... pray for me. Thanks!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez