Monday, December 14, 2009

MMU Staff & star Award!~

at 1:17 PM


Last Tuesday was MMU staff & star award giving ceremony.
It should be dinner but I think they wanna cut cost, hence they change to high tea at 2:30pm

Only part of the staff will be selected to join this event as most of the academicians have class on Tuesday.

It was held at MMU new main hall in cyberjaya, we wait for bus at Melaka at 11am. Most of the staff especially Malay dress so nicely and so "gaya" to join this event. For us, we just think it's another burden or something troublesome to go so far just for an event for one whole day.

after 1 and half hour journey, we reach there around 1:30pm. After registration, most of the staff heading to cafe for their lunch cos they were too hungry.

so, we waited till 2:30pm and the chancellor of MMU Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah arrived punctually and the event starts.


utensils are grand, but the food... so so only..

the food...

the judge is Siti Aishah... Not sure why they spent so much to invite her and not upgrade the meal itself. ai...

after speeches, Best staff award was given to those really super duper excellent academician (eg: publish thousands of paper in a year ).. so, this award will never be mine.

then followed by the singing competition. The winner will be awarded as MMU Star Award.

Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah also sing 2 songs for us!! have u ever heard her singing any song before??

Cool~

I met Jing Hui there (she teaches in MMU Cyberjaya campus)


from left: me, xin pei, Pei Ling, Huay Huay



so, around 5pm, we balik melaka. This event wasted my 8 hours...

3 comments on "MMU Staff & star Award!~"

zijing on December 14, 2009 at 11:13 PM said...

jing wei looks pretty^^
ages no see~

Chin Nee on December 16, 2009 at 8:57 PM said...

yalor~ aii.. when i stand beside her, i looked so fat leh.. aiyoo yooo..

lol

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to try unused things. Right now I'm manufacturing my personal pv panels. I am doing it all by myself without the assistance of my men. I'm utilizing the internet as the only path to acheive this. I came across a truly brilliant website that explains how to build pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how precise the data given there is. If some experts over here who had xp with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be awesome and I'd really value it, because I truly enjoy solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. U people are the best.

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez