Saturday, December 05, 2009

New kacang + Christmas Present

at 12:42 AM
Christmas is coming soon~

I'm still thinking what to give for Yuan Yuan as Christmas gift.

Christmas is his favorite.. even the there's a Christmas song specially dedicated for him and Jesus.

"远远在马槽里,无枕也无床,小小的主耶稣睡觉。。。"

if u know this song, u'll know why this song is for Yuan Yuan and Jesus.

I always tease him saying him sleeping in manger , no pillow no bed, and together with Jesus...haha..Just kidding.


Since Christmas is such a special day for both of us, because Jesus was born to this earth to save us. Christmas is a day to celebrate Jesus's birth!

However, he won't be with me this year celebrating Jesus birthday as he's still holiday at Sarawak with his family.

so, I plan to make some cookies for him as present.


these are the mold that I'm going to use
there are many shapes...


and I bought a new alphabet mold...plan to try on it.

this is the new mixing bowl, very convenient as it's big and light enough.

this is another chiffon baking mold that i've bought.
I made a chiffon cake,but failed... aii..



then I continue to bake the butter cookies for Yuan yuan...

1st time making little pig, eyes and noses are raisins.

because recently yuan Yuan wake up late due to holiday,

I invent a new nick name for him..

piggy Yuan..

hahaha




Yuan, Merry Christmas!

come back to claim your christmas gift if you want.

I can't post as the wordings are broken too easily.

come back bah~

5 comments on "New kacang + Christmas Present"

Jun on December 5, 2009 at 5:06 AM said...

thats so sweettttt!

Well on December 5, 2009 at 8:22 AM said...

thanks b.. touched~ :)

on December 5, 2009 at 8:35 AM said...

U r such a super nice GF...
Blocked ur blog from my hubby, or else, he will really complain bout me!

Chin Nee on December 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM said...

hehe, only once a year..

other days, he serves me. heheheh

lkjung on December 7, 2009 at 11:44 AM said...

wa....so sweetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez