Saturday, December 05, 2009

忙碌的一天

at 12:01 AM
今天是星期五,suppose to be free and easy day and sleep until 10am only wake up one~

but due to cough that I have currently, I got to wake up in the "early middle" of the night, "middle" of night and "later middle" of the night, to throw off the phlegm in my throat.

so, meaning that I couldnt sleep well the whole night.

Not only that, due to NON-stop cough, I woke up at 7am.. then bathed and go office...

Good to wake up early, I managed to do many things during 9am -12pm. Normally, I got up at 10am and after bathed and packing and go for lunch, it was almost 12pm. So, I learnt the lesson today, I need to got up early!! As the Chinese idiom says, " early birds got the worm" but " early worm eaten by bird". Cos I'm like the worm, so i got up late usually. But starting today, I hope i can be like a bird.

today is Wendy's birthday!! She's my officemate, and we celebrated her birthday at Tong Xing Yan Bukit Beruang Bazaar.

12-12:30pm
while waiting for others for the lunch celebration for Wendy, I went to see doctor in the campus. The doctor is a malay woman and she's pregnant. One thing I noticed, she's a left handed. After taking medicine , then Lynn and I went to buy cake.

12:30 -2:15pm

So, we had our lunch at Tong Xin Yan, I order a set meal cost RM5.9 (free a bowl of fish ball soup). Others eat fried mihun, fried mian xian, fried rice, fried curry rice and yam ring pork with rice. All of them drink Luo han guo longan and fruit juice, but I can only drink warm water.. wuu wuu.. T_T


back from left: me, Lynn, Gerald, Jean Wei
front: Wendy, Pei Ling
Here's the birthday girl~


This is the food I order, forgot to take the soup picture.



I can see that Wendy very happy today. she's a very kind hearted girl, this year, she'll celebrate her birthday with her 1 yr old son!! I'm so happy for her too!~


2:30 -3:00pm

I dropped them at MITC (Melaka International Trade Centre) for Pikom pc fair while I went Mydin for grocery shopping. I managed to step in the pc fair's entrance but not able to shop as others are waiting for me to go KWSP.


3pm - 3:45pm

We went to KWSP at MITC for EPF nomination. If you haven't do the nomination, faster go KWSP and nominate. This nomination is important because if you pass away, your money will go to something like tabung Amanah and your family may not able to retrieve your EPF money.
So, do you think it's important? Important leh...



4pm -7pm

reached office and do my work.


7-8pm

went dinner with Pei ling.


8-11:30pm
I made chiffon cake but failed~ I made many mother of success ( because Chinese idiom says: failure is the mother of success -_-||)


I also made some butter cookies as christmas present for Yuan Yuan, but too bad he's in Sarawak. Plan to post, but worry the cookies will break. Aii... how ah?





0 comments on "忙碌的一天"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez