Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trip to Melbourne - Part 1

at 3:33 PM
Great Ocean Road sea side
-Betty (Taiwanese), me and Cindy



Queen Victoria Market
-sell various kind of fruits and vege, I love this market.

Victoria state library
-near RMIT university.
-This library is gorgeous!!

Yes !!! I got a chance to sit on grass ... really like to sit on grass..(too bad no book and food with me)

if picnic, that's even greater! but we went to other restaurant from lunch.

many students sitting around there and eat their cold burger / sandwich as lunch..




Nobody wear Mask in Melbourne...

weird~ i wore it at melbourne streets, and ppl laugh at me... -_-|||


the tropical forest... malaysia's one better.

coz Melbourne's forest has no flowers...

1 comments on "Trip to Melbourne - Part 1"

Vincent on August 13, 2009 at 6:01 PM said...

next time bring a photographer with you.. hehe... nice photos.

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez