Sunday, August 16, 2009

My colleague's Huat kuih~

at 3:01 PM
after shifting to new office, I have many colleagues supplying one another with tea , bread and lots of pastry.

Recently, one of my colleague - Gerald, he made something that really amazed me!

2 days ago, he made Yam kuih, and give us try. I didn't took the photos as I thought that was bought somewhere (he told us so..so we believe) when we almost finish eating it, he told us that he made those yam Kuih!!!

I was soo surprise as he never give me an impression that he can cook , what's more making Kuih!!!

I can bake and cook, i can't make kuih, coz i found them very difficult.

That's why when i got to know he can make kuih, that really surprising me as making Kuih is a tough job for me.

today, he made Huat Kuih!!! (see the pic above)

I'm so impressed...it looks the same like the one i saw in shop..

all I can say is .. wow!! (follow by)... amazing~

ganbate, Gerald!!



0 comments on "My colleague's Huat kuih~"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez