Sunday, August 30, 2009

A book a day, keeps my brain alive

at 2:50 PM




Being an academician is really not easy.

You gonna read a lot!! a lot!!! and think a lot!! and a lot!!!


well, I'm a person who likes collecting books, but no time to read books (lazy actually)

why I dont read so much book now? because of INTERNET!!!

when u on your pc, your eyes just can't stop.

still remember during my secondary school life, I used to read abundant of Enid Blyton's mystery books. some are in english but most are in Malays.

I read more than 20 of his books within a month.

That time, the books never get off from my hands, i even hang it in bathroom and read it while showering myself. Increadible huh?

yea, not only that, one thing that I think most of you would envy me is..

I read books on a rambutan tree!!

My house have many trees, nothing to do during holiday, so I just climb up the tree and sat on it and plucked the reddish rambutan on the tree..

then i eat one by one while read the story book... then my grandma couldn't find me all the time and my dad wonder why the rambutan skin keep dropping down from the tree.

but now, I no longer read Enid Blyton's book. I'm reading all these banking, finance and statistic softwares... I love them. .. but just that the environment is too seductive. (internet n lots of movie online lor..)

therefore, starting today, I must go back to my reading life.. read while eat, sleep and bath and XXX in toilet. Really enjoying.. too bad, no tree for me climb up now.

aii..

forget it , let's read books!!! and be a wiser and smarter lady..

bible .. I'll try to finish reading it too.. coz God says, "the beginning of the knowledge is knowing God"


4 comments on "A book a day, keeps my brain alive"

xynthian on September 2, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

happy reading! And try to put all the figures into your head! You can do it! HAhaha

(That's a huge pile of books waiting for you!!)

Anonymous said...

Enid Blyton is a lady....

Chin Nee on September 3, 2009 at 5:23 PM said...

to Xynthian:

Thanks for your support!!!

to Anonymous:

Ya, I know is a she, i typo-error..thanks for letting me know. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Printing stickers x men at HomeFor the activity of custom t-shirt stickers x men one can
easily customize your label to your requirements.

my homepage - bumper sticker

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez