Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Shifting to new office

at 10:59 PM
Before
Before 

After

a mini pantry too


After 3 years, finally I shifted to a new office. 

last time I should have change the room, but I request not to change until there's really a need.



I asked God why should I change the office because it's really tiring to change from 1st floor to 5th floor...

God heard my prayer and I remain at my old room at last..

2 months later, I start to open my mind and accept things that come to me..

and today I received email from admin to ask me to shift to the new room, and I accepted with rejoice heart...

reason? I'm not sure why this time I feel happy to shift, but now I totally know why God shifted me to the new office.

my new office is double bigger than my old office, it reduce my pressure because my previous office is really small and feeling pressure. Moreover, I can even have a mini pantry corner  and the room mates are my good friends and they are all fighting for master like I do. So, at least I can get motivated and ask them if I face any problem or difficulties. 

sometimes, if we think in good way, things really are much better than we thought. 

God has his plan for us. 

what we need to do is just to pray, if it's still happen the same way, we just need to open our heart and accept it. 

I did it and I'm glad I obey God. 

I'm happier than in my previuos room.


3 comments on "Shifting to new office"

Christine on May 28, 2009 at 9:54 AM said...

wa.. nini sis u shifted to new room o.. so nice ^^ v big lea. :D

Ely ^.^ on May 28, 2009 at 10:39 AM said...

Bigger office le...more space for us to kacau u :P
ahaha

Chin Nee on May 31, 2009 at 12:35 AM said...

ya, I'm happy to shift to the new office.!! :)

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez