Monday, May 25, 2009

Invigilation

at 9:06 PM
Starting last week, I've been invigilating many exams.. today is my 3rd invigilation.

Coincidently, I met Hohozai , Florence and Pei Wen.

today is their last paper.

Congratulation~ They graduated~

This reminds me the day I took my last paper, I felt lost but relieve.

1st thinking come to my mind, "finally I've finish the exam starting from kindergarten until University, hebat betul... exam for 20 yrs...enough enough!! Hurrayy~~~!!!"

who knows, 2 months later I register for Master course, so, exam night mare is still moving on..

How I wish to quickly complete my master as soon as possible... 

PhD?? nxt time bahh..

ok, time to do my master now, update my blog again tmr..

hope you enjoy reading ..haha~ ^_^


0 comments on "Invigilation"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez