Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Relaxing Monday

at 12:39 PM
most of us hate Monday...

Pity Monday... it's not your fault anyway..

well,27th Sept 2010 was a relaxing Monday for me, ..

woke up late in the morning and enjoyed lunch with my dear..

then heading to campus to do invigilation..

but too bad.. it was 3 hours exam..




pity accounting and law students..... all exams are 3 hours..

3 hours.. maybe not enough for the students but for us as the invigilators.. it was TOOOOOOOOO looooooooooong!!!!

I sit until my butt got flatten, stand until my leg almost get broken and wait until my mind almost get crazy..

3 hours... 3 hours...


finally!!! the exam ended at 5:30pm and I rushed to Pasar Malam and do some auntie shopping..

but too bad, it started raining when i got there, so, i have to hold the umbrella while carrying all sorts of stuff..

and after pasar malam, enjoy my favorite kuih~ dip with kaya,

tskk tskk tskkk.. it's really tasty!! ~ thank God for this kuih..

too bad yuan yuan can't eat this, coz he has stomach discomfort..


and my colleague gave me this today.. all the way from Taiwan...


2 comments on "Relaxing Monday"

E-Han on September 30, 2010 at 7:41 PM said...

dont know why, but tat blue rice looks yucky..

Chin Nee on October 1, 2010 at 1:08 AM said...

haha.. joel also think like tat.. but tat's my favorite!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez