Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bad dream

at 11:44 AM
had a bad dream this morning..

my good friend was shot by policeman accidently and i couldnt do anything to stop it..

crying so hard in the dream and praying to God madly to save him ..

but he was announced dead in my dream.

not sure when i opened my eyes, i was too scare until I open eyes and stunt for quite some times before i was conscious, it's really a scary dream.

then I find yuan yuan who is still sleeping and told him the whole dream...

then i cried really badly.. and this is how i woke him up today.

I think I must pray more for this brother who died in my dream, I dont want the dream to come true..

God, pray that you continue to bless him, Amen.

3 comments on "Bad dream"

Well on September 23, 2010 at 2:03 PM said...

It just a dream. nei giang nei giang

E-Han on September 23, 2010 at 8:10 PM said...

poor tat fren of u, 无端端 dead inside ppl's dream..

Chin Nee on September 23, 2010 at 9:00 PM said...

i also dreamed myself died in my dream.. my mom also..

aii... but i still alive, mom also still alive..

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez