Saturday, April 18, 2009

My colleague Choon Yih's wedding dinner at Avillion Melaka

at 7:35 PM
Ying San and me
Cheers.. blesssing..
Everyone are waiting the dinner to start...came too early..
at the registration foyer..nice..
here's the wedding hall
the cake
this cake is fake one~ 
no wonder I can't get the eat the cake that night.

the table..with some chocolates in the golden box
chicken...
1st dish..


opps...i forgot take the bride and the groom's pic...ngiao ngiao ngiaoo....


2 comments on "My colleague Choon Yih's wedding dinner at Avillion Melaka"

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I to but I contemplate the post should acquire more info then it has.

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez