Sunday, October 11, 2009

New reading + online place

at 10:30 PM
I like to sit on my bed, hugging my pillow to do my reading.
then I have an Idea !

I bought this 3 level rack (from ikea) with wheel and the reading hanging light (from Ikea too)

now i can read and online while lying on my bed.

3 comments on "New reading + online place"

xynthian on October 18, 2009 at 5:51 AM said...

It's never enough to shop in IKEA. I have something to buy everytime I'm there. And oh, the beefballs in IKEA are AMAZING!!!

Chin Nee on October 18, 2009 at 10:03 PM said...

haha.. ya!! me too!!!

for the beef balls, tat time i order too much, can't finish it, coz i tot it's the size of our malaysia normal fish ball....

xynthian on October 27, 2009 at 4:33 AM said...

LOL! Greedy monster!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez