Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's day Sunday Service

at 12:22 AM

Happy Father's Day~

of course to my dad ...

nothing for him, so i feel a bit shame and actually church event help me to give the best to my dad.. thanks to church.

Tonight we have a special sunday service as we are celebrating Father's day.

More precisely, it should be Parent's day as we are celebrating both father's and mother's day.

so, tonite each father and mother will get a present.

my grandma presented a song and the youth also presented a song.

we have laughter and tears, it's wonderful night.

At the end, we have potluck supper (it should be dinner, but just a bit late when we have the meal).

after that, everyone left for home peacefully. Amen~

The worship team (bassist : chang jun, Pianists: my 2 sisters & drum player : my brother)

the congregation

The Teenager presenting their song

my brother & his fren Melinda

(does my brother look like me?)

their t-shirts are sooo cute n nice~

The potluck "supper"







My grandma's solo " I want Jesus" .

She told me as long as she has the voice, she wanna praise God thru singing.

so, although her key is not right, but God loves her coz she sang it for God.

^_^


1 comments on "Father's day Sunday Service"

秋芸芊 on June 23, 2009 at 7:38 AM said...

亲家婆好棒啊!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez