Sunday, June 14, 2009

DIY - making Pyjamas pants

at 11:31 PM
Holiday, went back to hometown.

I learn sewing pyjamas from my grandma. 

it's super easy...haha..

家有一老,如有一宝

这句话真的没错,婆婆指教我,整个过程显然变得容易的多了。

(chinese golden verse stated, an old ppl in a home is like having a treasure. with grandma by my side teaching me, everything seems so easy.

it's not really nice, coz this is my 1st time making it, but it consider successful..

I made 4, one for dad, one for brother, one for myself and one for bro joel.

normally my dad will buy the whole set of pyjamas, but I rarely wear the blouse, so i jst make the pants... guess what, each pants only cost RM6.

i'll try to make 4 more during this holiday...coz still not enough for me..



Steps to sew it:


1st, fold the cloth as shown above. orange is outer side, brown is the inner side.







then get a pyjamas pants and cut according to its shape like above. 
try to cut 2cm for the border or edge.







open it and you'll have 2 pieces of cloth, then match them and start sewing part 1.




then, open the cloth got get the shape of pants.

then, sew part 2.

afterthat, put in pants rubber belt in part 3 and sew it.

easy hor??


0 comments on "DIY - making Pyjamas pants"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez