Tuesday, May 20, 2008

happy family~ Lynn

at 1:05 AM


Han Chun + Lynn + Rocky = Happy family~


Last Saturday, Lynn's family paid me a visit.. I have only sandwich to treat them..hehe...paiseh..


I think after 10 yrs later, if we look back at this pic...

I'm sure it'd be a sweet one, as this pic shows the joy of a family ....

happiest moment of their life so far...

I don't know if you (the one who read this) understand what I feel, but I do have this kind of feeling, something like, after many years later, I look back, and that was the greatest moment... jst like what has always shown in movies...ah... I wish everything will not faded and passed...the sweet moment always stays ...God, can I?...



~Lynn, wish you happy forever with Han Chun and Rocky~



Handsome Rocky~ (he's smiling to camera, umbelievable!!)




when Rocky is still a puppy~

1 comments on "happy family~ Lynn"

Anonymous said...

nice post ni~ very meaningful

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez