Monday, May 19, 2008

Back home in May 2008...

at 9:56 PM
Reasons went back hometown:
  1. Cindy's birthday
  2. mother's day
  3. father's day
  4. holiday

My youngest brother, Jason Yee

He's my youngest brother, only 8 yrs old, he eats a lot , and keep growing taller but never get fat, my mom say he has my dad's gene (why not me??)


so, three of us (me and my two sisters) envy so much on his body shape...

sometimes, i really feel that small kid's thinking is really pure, look at the pictures he took using my camera, 1st in his mind is Kakak, the one closest to him...



Renovation

currently my house is under renovation...the whole kitchen gone and rebuild a new one..

well, basically, we destroy the kitchen and add one guest room and a bathroom.

where to cook then?? build another kitchen lor...



Breakfast~





everytime I go back hometown, I treat it as a trip... i stay in a 6 stars resort ---my home


why do i say so? see the checklist below:


  • air-con

  • someone help you make up the bed

  • nice scenery and fresh air

  • 6 meals are available and well prepared

  • clean environment

  • online service

  • tv (with all channels you wish to have)

  • transportation (very convenient coz i can drive my own car)

  • musical instruments (piano n guitar are available)

  • church is nearby with walking distance

  • cost of living (low)

  • everyday different dishes
  • laundry service

  • etc...(no wonder my dad prefer stay at home than travelling)

everyday, i was waiting for the most important meal in a day -- breakfast . see the picture (but i took the pic when i eat half way) ?? wow...that's my favorite, ah!!!! it jst .....irresistable!!! really nice...!!!!


the portion is really big (but only RM2.50, with 6 bie nuiek), see the bowl also know la.. imagine everyday i eat that, ohnooo...no wonder i gained 2 kg in a week....

2nd, Sitiawan cendol~~ ohh...beh tahan, nice! ( i dreamt it last night)

3rd, dou sa bao (red bean bun), really really nice~~ can't find else where..

4th, durian and cempedak roti canai, yes!! it's really durian and cempedak (jackfruit), never tried that before?? haha, come Sitiawan la (it located at 88 hawker centre , Ayer Tawar)



my two sis, one STPM and the other one SPM, ganbate lor~~

0 comments on "Back home in May 2008..."

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez