Friday, November 02, 2007

Happy birthday to me~ 3rd November 2007

at 10:22 PM

11月3日。。。 (3rd November)


我最爱的日子。。(my favorite day...)


我的生日。。。(my birthday)



就在这天。。(falls on this day)









Thanks to Lynn for all her effort to organize this little party at pizza hut batu berendam...

Thanks to Huay Huay for giving me "face" to come as she's pregnant now..really paiseh...
Thanks to Pei Ling for her sexy and nice dress on my birthday gathering (coz very hard to see her dress so sexy...hahah)

Thanks to Jean wei for fetching me.... make me like a little princess...











Special thanks to my colleagues ("friends" is a more proper word)for celebrating for me. Really thanks to you guys....
...as a low profile person, I used to celebrate quiet quiet at home...coz very "malu" to celebrate outside whereby everyone will look at me....(when think of this, my face starts blushing...)


.....and thanks to Wendy, Bro Poh wing, Tuan Hock and Ying zhee for the birthday present as well

















" Dear God, continue to be with me and bless me until my last breathe on this earth ....Pray in Jesus name...Amen"

2 comments on "Happy birthday to me~ 3rd November 2007"

Invisible on November 3, 2007 at 11:48 AM said...

happy birthday my dear.

Anonymous said...

yierr...call me "my dear" ah...i'll faint one leh...hahaha..thanks ah...sia ling dear dear~

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez