Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Gathering at Havana Melaka Raya

at 5:18 PM

lim teck & liyen


Long time didn't go out for drink...

so Christine suggested to have it at Havana cafe....



it's my 1st time there.... liyen said the chocolate cake is more expensive than secret recipe, I tried it....but...erm... finally we just left the chocolate cake there.... not sure what will the shop owner feels....
but lim teck said his cheese cake is nice... not sure..i havent' try that cheese cake... but i think lim teck can bake better cheese cake than the shop...


aii....... quality again...

Words from someone :"... if the food is not nice, I'll just leave it or return it (without asking for refund). This will give great impact on the shop owner.... I think they can't sleep whole night but thinking what's wrong with their food...."

I have a friend who told me that while returning the food to the shop, vomit in front of them...hahhaa..but don't do this...

0 comments on "Gathering at Havana Melaka Raya"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez