Saturday, July 16, 2011

Afternoon tea at Ah Gan's office

at 11:52 AM
had my tea break at Ah Gan's office..hehehe..

aiya..i'm not ready!!!  closing eyes..

she's ah Gan, my ex-room mate..

she bought me Kuih koci and kuih ubi lapis.

Kuih nyonya..my favorite!!

i purposely ask her to buy for me..hehehe.. thick face..

this stall is located at batu berendam.  Location:
http://nee2.blogspot.com/2011/04/looking-for-nice-kuih-in-melaka.html

yummy!!!

and she's making the tea for me.. with red dates, longan and gei ji..

smell great and good for health~  ^_^

influenced by me, she has her own tea set..

wahahaha.....  wat abt u? did u get influence by me after reading my blog??

enjoy your life!!

^_^

0 comments on "Afternoon tea at Ah Gan's office"

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez