Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Visiting dad at ipoh KPJ hospital

at 10:40 AM

my dad was undergoing appendix surgery on 19/4/2011 at Ipoh KPJ hospital.


so, i travel from Melaka > KL using bus, and from KL sentral i took ETS train to Ipoh..


the journey only took about 2 hours.. it's really fast!

but i still wish to have bullet train, maybe can reach in 1 hour time as I was so eager to see my dad.



the train..

I met my secondary school teachers... they are having one day trip to KL just because they wanna try ETS train..lol

Pn Lau (my malay subject teacher) and Pn Seow (my mandarin subject teacher)

inside the train...

my seat: 9B
my bag and luggage

me!
watching Tom and Jerry along the journey..
and picnic in train.. coz too hungry..
have my late tea break while planning my itinerary ..

after two hours, I reached Ipoh railway station.

Thanks to my cousin sis Ah Ting to come over to fetch me.

dabao some dinner for my mom and dad..

glad to see my dad is ok~

charging my hp the next day..


my dad and his appendix

Praise God for everything! praise God!


1 comments on "Visiting dad at ipoh KPJ hospital"

Jathniel Tong on June 1, 2011 at 2:30 PM said...

oh my~ dun show blood thing la.. almost fainted. anyway, 伯父,早日康复。

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez