Sunday, April 17, 2011

My office update Feb 2011

at 3:45 PM
tune hotel!!

no, it's hostel next to Emerald Park!!

new look of emerald Park

my colleague, Jean Wei's seat, he shifted to other room..

my working place!!!

i used to have the whole area, but now sharing with ah gan, as she has no place to sit..

sooner she'll be moving to Jean Wei's old place!

ah Gan's seat..
another view of my place..

enjoy tea break with different jams..

some times Lynn will bake muffin for us..

sometimes pack my favorite potatos + veges from Plaza siswa!~

2 comments on "My office update Feb 2011"

Invisible on April 17, 2011 at 6:06 PM said...

emerald park so big different de? lolz

Chin Nee on April 18, 2011 at 1:30 AM said...

yalor..

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez