Friday, November 05, 2010

my Birthday... 3.11.2010

at 10:28 PM

I can't wait till my birthday night, so i request to have dinner on my birthday eve!

(normally ppl loves Christmas /CNY eve more than Christmas/ CNY day.. same feeling here)

^_^

so, we went Kings and I restaurant


King Joel ..


&


I-nini (too bad not I-phone)

tomyum...nice~

pineapple fried rice~ super nice!


green curry chicken.. not nice...


the glutinous rice is really nice!!!
but mango.. too sour..

after the dinner...

countdown for my birthday~


banana cake from secret recipe..

only 1 slice.. coz he doesn't like banana..

the cake wasn't that nice... T_T


Love it so much to have birthday celebration on my bed.. lol

make n-times wishes...


add more weight before sleep..


On my birthday~


Birthday cake from my colleagues~

my favorite pandan layer cake!! super nice!




Thanks to everyone for the wishes and cares~

^_^

2 comments on "my Birthday... 3.11.2010"

...Yee Lin... on November 6, 2010 at 12:49 AM said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you~ ^^

Chin Nee on November 6, 2010 at 1:05 AM said...

thanks!!

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez