Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Rojak...

at 3:47 PM
Not sure what to post today, so, jst share out what I did in past and do in future.


Last night I bought Durian...

coz cannot tahan d....

my dad has the durian orchard, but this year no durian..
I also don't know why, i should pray to God abt this matter.


start using my new bag today~ nice~

it's big enough to let me put everything inside~

So many things expired on June 30.

my car park sticker, sushi king voucher, dim sum voucher , shakey pizza voucher.. and blalaaa...


9 "Stones" of spirit:
  • love
  • joy
  • peace
  • patience
  • kindness
  • goodness
  • faithfull
  • gentleness
  • self control
my target to be a better man starting from today~


2 comments on "Rojak..."

Vincent on July 1, 2009 at 8:16 PM said...

auntie. this weekend, durian. on?

Chin Nee on July 2, 2009 at 2:25 PM said...

i already open n keep in fridge, not yet eat, cos no time. if want, then i ask heng them to rganize an eating durian day.

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez