Friday, January 23, 2009

Advise from dad

at 1:40 PM
I'm happy that I've got home today to prepare for CNY.

But my dad scolded me for not coming back with the car but let my friend drive alone which is extremely dangerous for him.

If anything happens, My dad need to rush to MLK or anywhere the incident happen coz my dad is the car owner, this will cause so much trouble for him to travel so far..


I still remember when i get the car from him, i've promise not to lend the car to anyone else, he told me, "I trust you and that's why I give u the car", " I can give u the car and I can take back the car"..

if happens that i lend the car to friend and something happen, my dad will take back the car.

lastly, he told me about his cousin who lent his car to his fren and his fren use the car to carry drug, and yet he's the owner and he get caught. He's still in Jail until today.

I promised to him not to lend the car to anyone when i got the car from him but i broke his promise.


I don't blame my friend on this incident, but feel so sorry to him and my dad.

so, frens, from today onwards, I'll not lend my car to anyone.

Pls dun ask the car for me.

Sorry.

2 comments on "Advise from dad"

Invisible on January 23, 2009 at 6:27 PM said...

i nvr lend important stuffs to ppl (including car, camera etc) and i dun like to borrow fr others oso.

sometimes it is not tat we're selfish, we just want to avoid the trouble and do not want to hurt each others becz of this.

cheer up and wish u happy new year~!

Chin Nee on January 25, 2009 at 2:45 PM said...

yup, thanks sia ling...~

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez