Monday, June 16, 2008

Trip to KL 2nd Day

at 7:07 PM

Last month because of my cousin brother who was back from Taiwan with his newly wed wife, I purposely went to KL to meet them.
She's pretty and He's handsome.. nice couple..

I like this the most~


Look at the wedding pictures...like advertisement..so nice...
They took it in Taiwan, purposely hired a profesional photographer to take those pics~





Their wedding rings..



my cousins~ (the 1st girl from left look like me?? )


Besides, I also grab the chance to visit my uncle from Sabah.
He had a heart surgery in KL. Thank God, he's ok now.

3 comments on "Trip to KL 2nd Day"

Anonymous said...

Well, all I can say is. Im hungry.

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.

Christine on June 20, 2008 at 5:17 PM said...

quite a time no see ur cousin them lo^^ hehehe..

 

~ NiNi ~ Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez