Remember if the first 3 digits are: 890......MADE IN INDIA 690, 691, 692 ... then it is MADE IN CHINA 00 - 09 ... USA and CANADA 30 - 37 ... FRANCE 40 - 44 ... GERMANY 471 ........ Taiwan 45 or 49 ........JAPAN 489...........HONG KONG 50 .......... UK 57 .........DENMARK 64..........FINLAND 76.........SWITZERLAND and LIENCHTENSTIEN 471......... is Made in TAIWAN (see sample) 628.........SAUDI ARABIA 629.........UNITED ARAB EMIRATES 740..........745 - CENTRAL AMERICA
1. 好=はい=Hai 2. 是的=そうです=Sou desu 3. 不=いいえ=Iie 4.不是=ちがいます=Chigai masu 5.你好=こんにちは=Konnichiwa 6.早安=おはようございます=Ohayou Gozaimasu 7.再見=さようなら=Sayonara 8.對不起=すみません=Sumimasen 9.請問宅配的櫃台在哪裡?=宅配カウンターはどこですか?=Takuhai kaunta wa doko desuka? 10.請問將這個行李寄到這個地址要多少錢?= この荷物をここに送りたいのですが、料金はいくらですか? =Kono nimotsu wo kokoni okuritainodesuga, Ryokin wa ikura desuka? 11. 請問行李幾天會送達?= 荷物は何日かかりますか?= Nimotsu wa nan-nichi kakari masuka? 12. 裡面沒有易碎品=壊れ物は入っていません =Kowaremono wa haitteimasen. 13. 裡面有易碎品=壊れ物が入っています=Kowaremono ga haitteimasu. 14. 請問哪裡可以兌換日幣? =両替をしたいのですが、どこでできますか?=Ryogae wo shitai no desuga, doko de dekimasuka? 15. 用我的信用卡可以領現金嗎?=私のクレジットカードで現金を引出せますか?=Watashi no kurejittokado de genkin wo hikidasemasuka? 16. 用旅行支票可以換成現金嗎? =トラベラーズチェックを現金に換えることはできますか?=Toraberazuchekku wo genkin ni kaerukoto wa dekimasuka? 17. 兌換匯率是多少? =交換レートはいくらですか?=Koukan reito wa ikura desuka? 18. 需要手續費嗎?=手数料はかかりますか? =Tesuryou wa kakarimasuka? 19. 這些請換成日幣=これを円に両替してください=Kore wo en ni ryogae shitekudasai. 20. 多少錢?=いくらですか?=Ikura desuka? 21. 請將金額數字寫在紙上=数字を紙に書いてください=Suji wo kamini kaite kudasai.
22. 這個多少錢?=これはいくらですか?=Kore wa ikura desuka? 23. 請把這個金額寫下來=この値段を書いてください=Kono nedan wo kaite kudasai. 24. 請給我這個 =これをください=Kore wo kudasai. 25. 請問還有其他的嗎?=他になにかありますか?=Hoka ni nani ka ari masuka?
26. 請問有中文的菜單嗎?=中国語のメニューはありますか=Cyugokugo no menu wa ari masuka? 27. 麻煩你,我要點餐=注文をお願いします=Cyumon wo onegai shimasu. 28. 請問推薦的料理是什麼? =おすすめの料理は何ですか?=Osusume no ryori wa nani desuka? 29. 我要點這個 =これにします= Kore ni shimasu. 30.麻煩你結帳 =お会計をお願いします=Okaikei wo onegai shimasu. 31. 我要內用=店内で食べます=Tennai de tabe masu. 32. 我要外帶=持ち帰ります=Mochi kaeri masu.
33. 請問/洗手間/化妝室/廁所在哪裡?=お手洗い/御手洗/洗面所/化粧室/トイレ=Otearai/Otearai/Senmenjo/Keshoushitsu/Toire 34. 請問男生廁所在哪裡?=男性用トイレはどこですか?=Danseiyo toire wa dokodesuka? 35. 請問女生廁所在哪裡?=女性用トイレはどこですか?=Joseiyo toire wa dokodesuka?
36. 請問可以告訴我去這裡的詳細方法嗎?=そこまでの詳しい行き方を教えてください=Soko made no kuwashii ikikata wo osiete kudasai. 37. 從這裡去需要花多久時間?=ここからどれくらいの時間がかかりますか? =Kokokara dorekurai no jikan ga kakari masuka? 38. 請用這張地圖告訴我那家店的位置在哪裡。=この地図でその店の場所を指してください=Kono chizu de sono mise no basho wo sashite kudasai.
1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you... 我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 先前在10月5日所写的信。。。
5. As I mentioned earlier about... 如我先前所提及关于。。。
6. as indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在先前的信中所提出。。。
7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。
8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。
9. as you requested/per your requirement... 按照你的要求。。。
10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。
11.This is in resp*****e to your e-mail today. 这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement. 追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details. 我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。
15. Please be advised/informed that... 请被告知。。。
16. Please note that... 请注意。。。
17. We would like to inform you that... 我们想要通知你。。。
18. I am convinced that... 我确信。。。
19. We agree with you on... 我们同意你在。。。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008... 从2008年10月4日开始生效。。。
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below... 我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only. 请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that... 我很高兴地告诉你。。。
24. We are pleased to learn that... 我们很高兴得知。。。
25. We wish to notify you that... 我们希望通知你。。。
26. Congratulation on your... 恭喜您关于。。。
27. I am fine with the proposal. 我对这份提桉没意见。
28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008. 我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加2008年11月22-24日的研讨会。
29. We are sorry to inform you that... 我们很抱歉地通知你。。。
30. I’m afraid I have some bad news. 我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system. 我们的新系统有些问题。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control... 由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。
33. I don’t feel too optimistic about... 我觉得不太乐观关于。。。
34. It would be difficult for us to accept... 我们很难接受。。。
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed. 很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。
36. We would be grateful if you could... 我们会很感激如果你可以。。。
37. I could appreciate it if you could... 我会很感激如果你可以。。。
your kingdom come, your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.Give us our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. For yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory for ever, Amen."